Monday, June 20, 2011

Father's Day continued


I wanted to give you the menu and wines I had at Whitehouse Crawford last night. BTW, this was the most wine I've had on this trip. First I started with a glass of 2010 Fjellene Syrah Rose before the six course tasting menu: Guinea Hen Pate-2007 Mont Marcal Cava, Spain; morel Mushroom soup-2007 Stella Fino Rosso, Columbia Valley; local greens, artichokes, radishes, Walla Walla soft cow's milk cheese and saffron dressing; Copper River salmon-2006 Walla Walla River Winery viognier and 2004 Domaine Malabbe & Patrice Rion Aligote; sorbet; Wagyu beef tenderloin with wild mushrooms and red wine sauce with crispy fries-2008 Amavi Cab WWValley Cab Sauvignon; Coconut rice pudding with poached rhubarb and almond cookie crumble-Pedro Ximenez Triana Sherry. And I slept real well.

1 comment: