Tuesday, June 28, 2011

On the Job




I drove 99 miles today and tonight. During the day I drove around with my brother in his pick up. We went to about 10 of his customers and he tried to get them to buy booze. I just went in and looked pretty. We had a great lunch at a place where his boss asked him whether it was a truck stop. I had a very healthy gyro salad. It was another beautiful day. After work we got on the bikes and went north and west on back roads into Wisconsin. Thru hill and dale and by lots of corn fields and trees. We stopped by a little bar at Eagle Spring Lake in Eagle WI and had some very good homemade chicken, corn, northern white beans and green chilis cnili. Oh, BTW also a New Glarus Spotted Cow. We took off to head back and the fire flies were out in full force. What a light show as we sped past them on our Harleys. I think they might be deaf after my brother's bike went by them though. I can't even hear my bike when he is in front of me. We then pulled into KC's so Tony could clean the bugs off his glasses. I don't know how he can ride without a shield. They have outdoor volley ball courts and people sit Round & drink and watch. We had to complete our eating for the day so we had a Chicago style hot dog and a Leinnie Shanty to wash it down. Back on the bikes we headed for home. Got to rack out now so I can help my brother go sell some more booze tomorrow. Maybe we can have some too ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment